Summer is officially here! We have reasons to rejoice but also reasons to be horrified at the record-breaking temperatures and evidence of impending climate doom, unless we collectively take a stand against the pillaging of our beautiful home. And so with these crazy hot temperatures coming for us, I have been experimenting with iced drinks, smoothies, smoothie bowls as well as popsicles and easy no-ice-cream-maker ice creams. Here is an easy 4 ingredient peach vanilla nice cream recipe for you to try!
- Add all of the ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. This will also help to add a little air into the mixture, for a better final texture.
- Pour the peach blend into a silicone mold to freeze in the freezer for a few hours.
- Remove from freezer and blend again.
- Add the blended mixture into a metal bowl and freeze again for at least two hours.
- Scoop into bowls and enjoy immediately!
How To Store
Due to using no preservatives and fresh peaches, I like to eat this quickly for the best flavor and consistency. I suggest around one month in the freezer.